Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 6 nfl picks against the spread

NFL Picks: Week . Last year went surprisingly well, but I promise I.ll mock my inevitable.

Week 6 nfl picks against the spread

Free NFL Picks Against The Spread For All Of This Weeks Games: Free Picks NFL BC Lions (0-0) CFL Football: Saturday, at 6:00 pm (TD Place. One team is perfect against the point spread entering Week 6 of the 2014 NFL season.

NFL Picks - Against the Spread - Week 6 - CBSSports.com

As we get close to the Sunday games of Week 6 of the NFL season, I thought it would be fun to take on Las Vegas. How well can I make my. I.m back with my Week 6 NFL picks against the spread. A rare undefeated week has bumped me to 14-11 in the SuperContest. Can I build on it.

NFL Picks Against the Spread 2014: Week 6 - Bleeding Green

Print Free Copies of Week 6 NFL Spread.em ATS Pool. Office Pick.em Pool Against the Spread. Pick the Teams that will Cover the Line or Spread. Last week I went 2-3. I.d like to be better than.500 for the season, but honestly. 500 isn.t that bad. Picking against the spread is hard. When the Colts led 24-0 last night, I bet you didn.t think we were going to have a close game. Then the Texans slowly chopped away and while.

Vegas pick.em: NFL week 14 winners against the spread victory when the Cowboys beat plus-10 to topple the Seahawks 30-23 in week 6. Here are my suggestions when trying to beat Vegas. You can find all of today.s NFL betting lines and more at the SB Nation odds page.

Week 6 nfl picks against the spread

Check out ESPN.s expert picks and predictions for Week 1 NFL pro football games. 10-6, Mortensen 8-8, Schefter 9-7, Schlereth. My Niners have done well against them and I don.t see that changing this weekend! Either way, love the.

Here Are Our Week 6 NFL Picks Against The Spread - BroBible

After finally getting a competitive Thursday night game between the Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans, the expectations for Week 6 of the. Here are your Week 6 NFL picks against the spread. I changed some of the lyrics to make it relevant to making picks, which are a real fickle b. It is time for my picks against the spread. Last week, I ended 7-8 and I started this week 0-1 after Andre Johnson and Ryan Fitzpatrick fumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment